CannabiCool can not be ordered online.
Please message me and I'll respond ASAP.
- Provides temporary relief from pain and itching
- Fast acting formula
- Cooling formula provides targeted relief
- Convenient roll-on for easy no touch application
- Child-resistant packaging
- Rolls on clear
Why Choose CannabiCool?
Get fast pain relief at the source with CannabiCool™. Made from a special blend of lidocaine, Thymoquin™ (black cumin seed oil), hemp oil, and aloe, this product goes to work rapidly to soothe irritated skin. From scrapes to insect bites, this easy-to-use roll-on provides a cooling sensation for targeted relief. Don’t let skin irritations make you lose your cool; soothe them away with CannabiCool.
Lidocaine is an analgesic compound that has a rapid numbing effect and is used for the temporary relief of pain and itching.
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine HCl
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Beta Caryophyllene, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cannabis Sativa Oil, Carbomer, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Extract, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water.
How do I use CannabiCool™?
Apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children 12 years or younger: Ask a doctor. Close cap tightly after use.
How much CannabiCool should I use?
Use the smallest amount needed to numb the skin or relieve pain. Do not apply over large skin areas. Do not apply heat, bandages or plastic wrap to treated skin areas.
How often should I use CannabiCool?
Use as needed to soothe skin irritation, but not more than 3 to 4 times within a 24-hour period.
How long does CannabiCool take to work?
Lidocaine starts to numb the affected area within 5 minutes after application.
Does this product have a scent?
This product is formulated without any added fragrance. When initially applied you may notice a slight medicinal scent, which quickly fades as the product absorbs into the skin.
What skin irritations does this product help soothe?
This cooling formula works well to soothe minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and other minor skin irritations.
Can CannabiCool be used for relief of muscle and joint pain?
Although formulated for topical pain relief, CannabiCool might provide temporary relief of mild discomfort in certain circumstances. Please follow label directions carefully and consult your health care provider if musculo-skeletal pain is long-lasting.
How should the product be stored?
Store the container tightly closed at room temperature. Do not freeze. Keep away from children and pets.
Are there any warnings or contraindications for this product?
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use: in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas; if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Find Similar Products by:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.